Our University Teams
As part of Enactus International, Enactus Italy brings together the academic world of university students and their professors with the business world of its stakeholders. Through this process, Enactus Italy enables students to apply their academic knowledge to create their own community development outreach projects aimed at improving both the quality of life and standard of living of their beneficiaries. By joining Enactus, the participating universities become part of a network made of institutions, academic leaders, executives, and companies from around the world that together are providing an important learning experience for students that will last throughout their careers.
Because Enactus is designed as a natural extension of a student’s academic activities, the result for the participating universities is a more enhanced learning process by supporting students who are motivated to approach their education with a greater sense of ownership and purpose.
Below you can view the network of Italian institutions that have already become partners for a better world.
- ESCP Europe Business School
- John Cabot University of Rome
- Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- Università degli studi dell’Insubria
- Università degli studi di Macerata
- Università degli studi di Milano
- Università degli studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Università degli studi di Trento
- Università degli studi di Udine
- Università degli studi di Verona
- Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Università degli studi del Piemonte Orientale