There are different types of cookies. The following types of cookies are used on this site: Technical cookies (do not require consent): cookies that were used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
Third-party cookies: cookies that have been written on to your device by a web site that is different from the web site you are actually visiting. This website has no access neither control on third-party cookies and declines every responsibility in this regard. The user can read the privacy about data treatment of these third-party websites using the following links.
In this website you could find cookies by:
Google Analytics – www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Facebook – www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Twitter – twitter.com/privacy
Google+ – www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
YouTube – www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Information note under art. 13 Italian Government Act 196/2003 Dear customer, we inform you that the Italian law n.196 of the 30th June 2003 (Safety and privacy in the processing of personal data) provides for personal data protection as far as people and other subjects are concerned. According to the above mentioned law, the processing of your personal data will be carried out by respecting strictly the principles of fairness, lawfulness, openness and protection of your privacy rights.
- All data provided by you will be used also to periodically sending you documents/commercial information/statistical surveys concerning activities carried on by Enactus Italy.
- The data will be as follows: manual / computerized.
- Delivery of data is voluntarily / binding (email address to send replies or other communications), any refusal to provide such data has no result, if not the impossibility of continuing the communications.
- The received data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be shared with third parties or made public.
- At any time you may request removal from the mailing list of Enactus Italy, using the procedure provided in the Newsletter or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.